Monday, May 6, 2013

The Beginning

Okay, so every member is a missionary and they should be proud of that.

However, there is also a different kind of missionary; a service missionary.

That is what I am; a part-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I spend (Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the LDS Welfare Building in Lethbridge, Alberta. I started that mission today, on March 4, 2013, although I've been doing member missionary work for several years now. I had the wonderful opportunity of serving as an unofficial assistant to the wonderful sisters in the Canada Calgary Mission for several months in 2008 and I also try and make friends with everyone.

 However, this adds a new dimension to my missionary work and it's something I've wanted to participate in for the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment