Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

I got in early and Mona let me in through the back, but Elder Woolf was already in the storehouse office working on paperwork. I prepared my cleaning stuff and did some shelf cleaning for the first half hour or so that included following a prompting to clean from the fourth shelf up.

When Sister Woolf arrived, I got the very extraordinary experience of teaching a child; Sister Woolf brought one of her granddaughters, a pretty little four year old named Lily, with her and I was able to teach/help Lily how to put products on to the lower shelves. Together, we were able to load peanut butter, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lasagna noodles, macaroni, and Kraft Dinner. After we finished that, Lily got tired, so I stocked some more shelves alone.

I then swept parts of the warehouse floor for Sister Woolf and then shook the broom out outside.

All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment