Monday, May 6, 2013

April 2, 2013

I was sent to the storehouse upon arriving at the Field Office at my usual early hour.

Almost immediately after arriving at the storehouse, I got a big hug from Sister Woolf and put my stuff away in the break room. After having prayer with the other missionaries, we got to work.

All of us worked very hard to gather the food, bag, and organize the out-of-town orders that we had today and, although it is a lot of work, the process is very fun and allows for getting to know each other.

Everyone works in pairs; that way, one can get the food and one can keep an accurate record. Cool, huh?

After the orders were taken care of, I topped all of the shelves and then I helped the other missionaries bring items out of the warehouse so that the bottom shelves could also be filled up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment