Monday, May 27, 2013

May 18, 2013

Sister Bly very kindly picked me up at 8:15 and we made it to the storehouse by 8:30. I topped a few shelves and then had group prayer with Sister Bly, Elder MacMahon, and Sister MacMahon.

After prayer, I topped a few more shelves and then filled an order with the help of Elder MacMahon. Not long after I finished that, I helped a very cheerful woman whose countenance was filled with love and laughter with a food order and also helped her transport it to her car and also helped her load her car.

Immediately after that, I helped a woman who had a family of seven to feed, but the order only took one cart; however, it was still a very nice opportunity to help someone in need. :)

In the first hour and a half (the storehouse is open from 9 to 12 on Saturdays and also on Tuesday evenings), we had 9 patrons, which is simply extraordinary to me.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment