Monday, May 6, 2013

April 26, 2013

The day started with group prayer and then Sister Stringam and I checked the produce; it was her and Elder Stringam's last day as missionaries. I then cleaned the glass cooler and freezer doors using glass cleaner after thinking that Elder Woolf wanted me to mop the gigantic cooler and freezer door and prepared a mop. Well, it was fortunate that I was corrected and I gently emphasized the need for specification in future requests; the warehouse freezer and cooler doors are DIFFERENT than the storehouse freezer and cooler doors.

I then took cans off the top shelf of the second aisle and cleaned the shelves, which needed to be done. I also had the opportunity to guide and socialize with a volunteer who came with her granddaughter to help clean shelves for about half an hour. The day was really enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment