Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 2, 2013

I got to the storehouse around 8:15 and helped Sister Woolf with the paperwork for the out of town orders for several minutes and then we had group prayer in the warehouse.

After prayer, I had the opportunity to have two of Sister Woolf's young granddaughters, Ellie and Paige, to help Sister Woolf and I fill the out of town orders and I always love every single opportunity I get to work with children at the storehouse, whether it be children of patrons or children or grandchildren of fellow missionaries.

I also helped Sister Woolf collect the cottage cheese and sour cream for all of the orders.

Once the out of town orders were finished, all the missionaries participated in carefully checking the inventories for both the warehouse and the storehouse; it took a while, but attention to detail is very important and doing inventory was a unique experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment